Legoland California offers Summer Ticket Specials
Buy Tickets Online and Save Money!
Discount Online Attraction Tickets
to LegoLand California
Special Online Attraction Ticket Offer:
LEGOLAND California –
LegoLand California is offering some great summer deals on attraction tickets. Get ready to see their all new SEA LIFE Aquarium and and enjoying the rides!
LEGOLAND California is a 128-acre theme park located in Carlsbad, California, 30 miles north of downtown San Diego and 90 miles south of downtown L.A.. The park is the first and only theme park in the United States created by Danish toy maker, the LEGO Company. LEGOLAND California over 50 attractions and boasts shows, restaurants, shopping and landscaping that is specially geared towards children. There are more than 15,000 LEGO models in the Park created from more than 35 million LEGO bricks. These models range from a Brontosaurus named Bronte (made of more than 2 million LEGO bricks) to an ancient Egyptian pharaoh to a tiny rabbit in a magician’s hat in Miniland Las Vegas made of just four bricks. There are three other LEGOLAND parks in the world – LEGOLAND Billund in Denmark (opened in 1968), LEGOLAND Windsor, outside of London (1996) and LEGOLAND Deutschland in Günzburg, Germany (2002). In 2005, LEGOLAND theme parks became part of Merlin Entertainments Group.
At LEGOLAND California, the best place to start the day is at The Beginning.
- The Big Shop – Guests can enjoy the largest selection of LEGO and LEGOLAND merchandise in the country.
- The Market – Authentic imported Danishes and freshly baked pastries, espresso, milk, juice, fruit, a selection of yogurts and soft serve ice cream.
- Marketplace/Stroller & Wheelchair Rental – Here is where guests can rent colorful, practical strollers and either electric or manual wheelchairs as well as purchase film, sundries, candy and much more. Please note stroller and wheelchair rentals are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Package Pickup – LEGOLAND gives families the option to shop early and pick up purchases as they exit the Park.
- Guest Services/Lost Parents – LEGOLAND Model Citizens (employees) stand ready to assist guests with a variety of services, such as Membership renewal.
- First Aid – Guests can take advantage of First Aid for breast-feeding infants, using electrical outlets for medical appliances and basic first aid needs.
A naturalistic setting of prehistoric-looking ferns and bamboo filled with “living” life-sized and scale model dinosaurs.
- Coastersaurus – This junior coaster reaches speeds of nearly 20 miles per hour as it climbs, curves and dips in and around a prehistoric jungle of animated and life-sized LEGO brick dinosaurs.
- Dig Those Dinos – Claws, teeth and bones – the “skeletal remains” of dinosaurs are buried in a 2,400 square foot sand pit waiting to be unearthed by junior excavators.
- Raptor Splash – Families man battle stations and launch water balloons at each other. This attraction is seasonal and an additional fee is required.
Kids of all ages enjoy this area themed with tons of DUPLO® bricks.
- Fairy Tale Brook – An enchanting boat ride featuring LEGO models of many favorite childhood Grimm fairytale characters.
- Safari Trek – Guests venture into the wilds of Africa to see life-sized giraffes, zebras, lions and more – all made of LEGO bricks.
- Village Theater – Outdoor amphitheater used for special events.
- Water Works – Interactive water play area where kids can play and splash to the tune of music!
- Musical Fountain – Children step on the colored circles surrounding this huge fountain and the LEGO instruments play a lively tune!
- Zany Zoo – Kids use their power to pedal or crank and get a jet of water, then hit targets by the life-sized LEGO animals, and watch them move!
- Rain Maker – Youngsters become rainmakers by taking a turn on a huge crank and drenching an umbrella-holding LEGO friend below.
- Stomp and Spritz – Watch as kids stomp on these huge rubber circles and jets of water leap up all around them.
- Playtown – A play area featuring interactive playhouses, geared toward children ages five and under.
- LEGOLAND Express – All aboard for a pint-sized adventure on this colorful locomotive.
- Playtown Theater – Experience LEGOLAND California’s first ever year-round musical production, as Johnny Thunder transports guests on an interactive comedic journey back in time to ancient Egypt.
- Ristorante Brickolini – Hand-stretched, gourmet wood-fired pizza, fresh pasta topped with a variety of homemade sauces, salads and Fruitizzas – a delicious and unique LEGOLAND dessert – baked and layered with fresh fruit.
- Studio Store – Visit this store to pick-up all your favorite LEGO® licensed products, like Bob the Builder, Sponge Bob, Indiana Jones, Star Wars and Batman. Guests can also record their own CD with over 1,500 songs to choose from (fee required).
LEGOLAND California’s own kid-sized town square where creativity and imagination abound.
- Fun Town Fire Academy – Families race to put out a “blaze” by piling into a “fire truck” and power it by pumping levers across a paved straightaway. The first family to put out the fire and make it back wins!
- Volvo Driving School – A “real-life” driving experience for children ages 6 through 13, where kids receive their official LEGOLAND driver license.
- Volvo Junior Driving School – A scaled down version driving school course for children ages 3 through 5.
- Sky Cruiser – Guests cycle their way around in high-flying people-powered pedal cars.
- Kid Power Towers – Kids and parents alike ride to the top of one of three towers to get a great view of the entire Park and even the ocean, then enjoy a fun “free-fall” to the bottom.
- Skipper School – Young adventurers learn boating skills as they navigate through the “Skipper’s” watery course.
- Sky Patrol – Pint-sized pilots maneuver their own LEGO helicopter.
- Flight Squadron – Young aviators “fly” their own biplane.
- Adventurers’ Club – Families search for hidden keys on a mysterious journey that takes explorers through the Amazon rainforest, ancient Egypt and the Arctic – all made from LEGO bricks, of course!
- LEGO Clubhouse – Kids and parents stock up on bulk LEGO brick and make-and create-sets while enjoying ice cream, popcorn, beverages and snacks.
- LEGO Factory Tour – Guests walk through a mini-factory featuring real automated machinery demonstrating molding, decorating, assembly and packaging of LEGO toy sets.
- Fun Town Stage – “The Big Test” acrobatic fire-safety show teaches and entertains guests of all ages.
- Fun Town Market Restaurant – This market-style restaurant features a variety of world cuisine prepared fresh before your eyes, a full salad bar and much more.
- Fun Town Hot Dog – Featuring specialty hot dogs, corn dogs, chili dogs and more – YUM!
- Burger Stop – Grab your license and a bite at this good ol’ burger stand located right next to the driving schools.
- Brick Brothers Trading Company – This is where the best dressed LEGO fans get their gear, including Quicksilver and Roxy brands.
- Model Mom Care Center/Lost Parents – Parents can feed their babies in a comfortable rocking chair, keep formula cold in a refrigerator and change the baby all in one cozy, comfortable nook right off the main street in Fun Town; Guests can also get all their questions answered here and reunite with lost parents.
Avast me hearties, embark on an all-new adventure at LEGOLAND California and set your course to Pirate Shores, featuring rides and attractions all based on water play. This pirate-themed area features more than 150 LEGO® models sure to delight guests of all ages. Bring your buccaneers and bathing suits and prepare for fun…if ye dare!
- Splash Battle – Guests set sail on the high-seas in pirate ships equipped with water cannons to spay other vessels and landlubbers on this watery-ride! Riders taking this voyage are guaranteed to get wet as they sail through twists, turns and magnificent scenes including an amazing sail-through skull.
- Soak-N-Sail – Featuring hundreds of gallons of water coursing through more than 60 interactive features, this shipwrecked pirate play area features a 38-foot- tall mast and a giant bucket poised to pour more than 300 gallons of water on eager guests.
- Swabbies Deck – Specially designed for our younger guests, this area contains pop-up spray jets, water fountains and colorful water play features sure to amuse guests of all ages.
- Treasure Falls – Each log-shaped ride vehicle transports two adults and two children through a swashbuckling adventure featuring two daring drops. Riders will plunge nearly 12 feet past monkeys playing in a tropical jungle.
- Captain Cranky’s Challenge – The latest addition to Pirate Shores dares guests to test their sea worthiness as they sway back and forth on a pirate ship that sits on a “U-shaped” track and rotates in two directions.
Hear ye, hear ye! This area of LEGOLAND takes kids back to medieval times where spells are cast and many knights, damsels and dragons are found.
- Knights’ Tournament – Six robotic arms thrill guests with an experience like no other. Guests choose the intensity level of each ride on this unique robo-coaster.
- The Dragon – An indoor/outdoor steel roller coaster that features a spirited and humorous view of life behind the scenes within the enchanted LEGOLAND Castle upon the hilltop.
- The Royal Joust – Kids ride LEGO themed horses through a number of medieval scenes where they encounter other riders in a simulated joust.
- The Hideaways – A rustic adventure playground with rope climbs, cargo nets and slides.
- Enchanted Walk – A nature stroll through a landscaped setting, exhibiting LEGO models of animals.
- Builders’ Guild – Thousands of LEGO bricks beckon young builders.
- Captain’s Cove Stage – Outside medieval merriment fun (seasonal entertainment).
- Castle Burgers – Serving burgers fit for a knight!
- The Knights’ Table Barbecue – Feast on mouthwatering barbecued pork spare ribs and chicken, corn on the cob and more.
- Wild Woods Golf – Families can experience golf on a LEGOLAND scale! Guests encounter LEGO sculptures of woodland creatures as they challenge themselves in this miniature golf adventure. An additional fee is required for this attraction.
- An exclusive specialty! Granny’s Apple Fries – The home of our signature dessert item. This must have snack is made with crisp Granny Smith Apples, powdered with cinnamon and sugar and served with a deliciously sweet vanilla cream sauce.
- Fool Scoops – Featuring a selection of ice cream, including Dreyer’s Grand Ice Cream, served in homemade waffle cones.
- The King’s Treasury – Guests pan for gems and fortune. (Additional fee required).
- King’s Market – Grab great gifts and apparel reminiscent of the Renaissance era.
Land of Adventure
Adventurers of all ages explore hidden tombs and hunt for treasure in this thrilling block of attractions set in 1920s Egypt – featuring 75 LEGO models created with nearly half a million bricks.
- Lost Kingdom Adventure – LEGOLAND California’s first-ever dark ride invites guests to fire laser blasters at targets and brave the rugged Egyptian landscape in all-terrain roadsters, while attempting to unearth the vast treasures of a forgotten empire.
- Pharaoh’s Revenge – This outdoor attraction lets children and parents fire soft foam balls at enemies and explore the complex maze of the Pharaoh’s kingdom.
- Beetle Bounce – Launch 15-feet up toward intricate, brightly jeweled LEGO scarab beetles perched atop two monumental obelisks.
- Cargo Ace – Young pilots soar through the sky on a fun flying adventure.
- Location: Carlsbad
- Category: Theme Parks & Attractions
- Hours: Open daily May 22 through September 1
Click View Hours for the latest information.
At LEGOLAND® California everyone in the family becomes a hero on our more than 50 super rides, shows and attractions. ADVENTURERS WANTED. The Land of Adventure, LEGOLAND California’s newest area, takes you inside the Lost Kingdom to uncover a forgotten empire, hunt for treasure and blast targets with lasers. But, make sure you have enough energy to explore the rest of the Land of Adventure including the new Cargo Ace, Pharaoh’s Revenge and Beetle Bounce.
PIRATES WANTED. Set sail on the high seas in a pirate galleon and get ready to use the water cannons as you meet other pirates in Splash Battle. KNIGHTS WANTED. Young knights test their bravery on our spine-tingling adventure, Knights’ Tournament, where cutting edge robotic technology meets medieval LEGO® fun.
Order tickets online before your visit to LEGOLAND and you can sail right by the ticket booth into the fun and adventure!
Kids, be sure to have mom or dad do this for you. You need to be 18 or older to order tickets online and have a valid credit card.
Southern California Beach Hotels,
vacation rentals and Attraction links
Book hotels, vacation rentals and attraction tickets online
below or call 1-800-679-7707 and book by phone
San Diego Beach Hotels by Google Map
Find hotels at San Diego beaches located on a Google map and seperated
by room rates – luxury priced rooms, moderate priced rooms and budget priced rooms
Save 30% to 50% on retail hotel room rates!
Beach City Links
Ocean Park Inn hotel special
Days Inn Mission Bay hotel special
La Jolla hotel room specials
Capri by the Sea vacation rental specials
Mission Beach vacation rental specials
Mission Beach Hotel specials
San Diego hotels with discount rates on Google maps
California beach hotels with discount rates and packages or call 1-800-632-1698
California attractions and discount online attraction tickets or call 1-800-632-1698
California’s best beach videos on YouTube.com
SoCal Beaches Magazine
“Covering the Beaches of San Diego and Southern California”